Course Maps and Elevation
Please note: All course maps are subject to change at any time. Please follow signage (Yellow Arrows Painted on road) and directions from volunteers on the course.
All turns marked on road with yellow arrow prior to turn and a confirmation arrow after turn.
Cue Sheet PDF file and GPX Files in Zip at bottom of page
Biking and Training in Dunn County:
With a combination of mountain bike trails, paved cycling routes, and rolling routes through the country, Dunn County provides a variety of cycling routes for all abilities and lifestyles.
- Lake Menomin Park – Mountain biking and hiking trails are scattered throughout this 151 acre park on the shores of Lake Menomin. Bike Maps from the Menomonie Area Mountain Biking Association.
- Red Cedar State Trail – 14.5 mile crushed gravel trail. Connects to the much larger 80 mile Chippewa River Trail system.
- 2019 Sadistic Century 100 mile Route on Ride with GPS
- 2019 Sadistic Century 100 km Route on Ride with GPS
- 2019 Sadistic Century 60 km Route on Ride with GPS